Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Never Too Busy

My usual response when someone asks me to do something, particularly something I don't really want to do, is this:  "I'm too busy."  It seems like I always have one zillion and one things to do.  But, what am I really doing? Has anyone else ever felt this way?  Sometimes, it's all I can do to keep my head above water.

In the coming months, I will commit to de-cluttering my life.  I am ridding my schedule of the things that don't truly add value to my life. I'll do that right after I get finished grading papers, making lesson plans, checking homework, making cheer plans, checking online class emails, listening to my son say his campaign speech, reminding him to practice his guitar, helping my daughter with her school project, delivering girl scout cookies, scheduling cheer practice, and deciding on fundraisers. 

Who am I kidding?  I love my life and everything in it!  I am thankful to God for allowing me to have a head big enough to wear all the hats that are thrown my way!  I'm never too busy to do the things that make me who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment