Thursday, February 20, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

I received the Animal Print Hoops from Majestical Jewelry to review.  All ideas and opinions are my own. 


I love jewelry.  So imagine my surprise when I was contacted by Majestical Jewelry to review one of their great products.  Majestical Jewelry,  based in Charleston, South Carolina, creates authentic silver, gemstone, pearl and gold jewelry.  They also have great fashion jewelry and charms!  While I waited on my package to arrive in the mail, I spent time browsing the Majestical website and was pleasantly surprised with what I saw there.
  
When I received my package in the mail, the first thing that wowed me was the packaging.  After I saw the cute box and protective storage bag, I was sure that Majestical Jewelry would have to be reserved for “special occasion” gifts (you know, birthday, Christmas, Mother’s Day, etc…).  But, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Majestical offers beautiful, high-quality pieces at affordable prices.  

Here's the storage bag my jewelry came in.


 I was equally impressed when I opened the bag and saw the contents.

My animal print earrings from Majestical
 Now, I'm usually a Plain Jane when it comes to jewelry.  But, I thought I'd step outside the box and try these out.  The neutral colors made it easy for me to choose an outfit to wear them with.  Here's a closeup picture to show you the actual size of these earrings and to highlight a few more details that the picture above simply leaves out. 


 Needless to say, I'll be browsing the Majestical website to find some other great pieces of jewelry that I can add to my jewelry box! 

By the way, just for reading this blog post, I have a special offer for you!  If you visit the Majestical website and make a purchase of $55 or more, you can receive $15 off by using the promotional code 15DOLLARSOFF at checkout. Happy shopping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment