Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mophie Juice Pack Helium Review

One of the items that Santa left for me this Christmas was the Mophie Juice Pack Helium for my iPhone 5.  A week later, and I'm already in love with the Mophie and can't figure out how I've survived this long without one.



For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Mophie Juice Pack, it is an extra battery for the iPhone that also doubles as a protective case!  Amazing, right?  How many times have you been at the store, at your kid's game or practice, or in the middle of an important meeting when your phone's battery decided to die?  I can't even count how many times it's happened to me.  And, it's always at the most inopportune times when there is nowhere possible for you to charge your phone.

Well, this case can be charged and stored in the "off" position until you're in need of battery boost.  When your phone dies, you simply switch the Mophie case on and instantly your phone begins to charge.  The Mophie boasts that it can restore your phone's battery up to 80% which gives you 6 hours of talk time, 30 hours of audio playback time, 7 hours of video playback time, or about 6 hours internet use!



The case comes precharged, which means that it's ready to use as soon as it's purchased!  That feature made me have confidence in the fact that the Mophie case can hold a charge for several days and maybe even weeks when it's stored kept in the "off" position.

The case is easy to put on the phone and it comes with a cord that allows you to simultaneously charge the phone and the case so that you don't have to bother with removing the case each time you need to charge your phone.



I love my Mophie and am so excited that I have an answer for when I'm in need of a power boost for my iPhone when I'm not in a position to charge it otherwise.  I highly recommend the Mophie!


The previous is a product review.  All content provided on this blog post is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog was in no way compensated for the opinions presented in this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment