Monday, November 25, 2013

Working too much to Workout...

I've probably said more times than a million that I need to exercise more.  But, it never seems to happen.  I am working on trying to carve more time out of my day to slip in this necessary component of a healthy life. 

Here lately, I've been blaming my arthritic pain and stiffness on "growing old", but who am I kidding?  As easy as it would be to blame my slow and dramatic exits from bed each morning on my age, I know it's be cause I don't stretch my muscles as much as I need to in order for them to properly perform.

We won't even mention that shortness of breath that occurs after I climb the stairwell multiple times to get to my classroom.  Or, how upset I get when I realized that I climbed the aforementioned stairs without checking my mailbox!

Typing this message has confirmed one thing for me:  I need to exercise more! Definitely planning to make more time to do what it takes to get to a healthier, happier me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment