Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog: Meet Jordan Fluker of In the Making

Today, I'm doing an interview with one of my favorite bloggers, Jordan Fluker, over at In the Making.  Scheduling this interview was extremely easy since, well, Jordan is my son!  Jordan is 12 and is doing a great job of blogging so far.  I'm very proud of him.  Here's my interview with Jordan.





How long have you been blogging?   
I started my blog back in May of 2013. 
 
What influenced you to start blogging?
I saw how much you were enjoying blogging, so I thought I'd give it a try.  (His words.  I promise!)

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
TKO by Justin Timberlake.

What’s your favorite indoor activity?
Basketball.


What chore do you absolutely hate doing?


Taking out garbage. 

What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
My favorite time of day is morning.  My favorite day of the week is Saturday.  My favorite month of the year is, hmmm, June.  Yeah, June.  That's when school is out!  

If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Beyonce!

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Read.  I love reading a good book!

What the best book that you've read lately?
 Divergent by Veronica Roth

Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
Three Times Lucky





No comments:

Post a Comment