Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Top 11 Favorite Songs for Female Empowerment

I love being a woman.  Everything about it.  Well, almost everything.  I also love music.  Especially uplifting music that make me feel good and empowered!  What a combination when someone pairs powerful lyrics celebrating womanhood with music that makes you want to move!! 


Here are my absolute favorite songs that help me celebrate being a woman.  I tried to narrow it down to the top 10, but I couldn't scratch one from my list. So....here's my top 11 favorite song for female empowerment:

11.  Independent Women by Destiny's Child

10.  A Woman's Worth by Alicia Keys

9.  Man! I Feel Like a Woman by Shania Twain

8.  I'm Every Woman by Chaka Khan

7.  Born this Way by Lady GaGa

6.  Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

5.  Golden by Jill Scott

4.  Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson

3.  RESPECT by Aretha Franklin

2.  Survivor by Destiny's Child

1.  Video by India.Arie





No comments:

Post a Comment