Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful for Thanksgiving Break!

I have really been enjoying reading everyone's posts about what they're thankful for.  But, I'm just going to keep it real.  What I'm really most thankful for right now is Thanksgiving Break! I have an ultra busy life and I just want to take a minute to recharge.  Here lately, even my weekends have been jam packed with meetings, games, practices and other events.  I love my life.  I really do.  But even the self-professed Super Mom needs a minute to relax, right?

So, I'm doing the countdown until Thanksgiving Break so that I can take a minute to thank God for what I'm truly thankful for!

1.  My family.  I love my family.  If I could spend every waking moment with them, I would. I'm thankful for my husband and the beautiful children that we have together.  They are my life.


2.  My job.  Even though I get frustrated sometimes, I still can't imagine myself doing anything other than what I do now.  Being able to make a difference in the lives of students make me happy.  And, who doesn't love being happy?



3.  My church family.  I am blessed to be a part of a very loving church family. I am thankful for the outpouring of love, support, and encouragement that I receive from my church.

Greater New Destiny Christian Church 


Okay, on a less serious tip, I am also thankful for the following things:

4. Flat shoes
5.  Mary Kay Rich Fig Lipstick
6.  Keurig Coffee Machine
7.  Caribou K-cups
8.  Lancome DreamTone dark spot corrector
9.  Vera Wang Lovestruck Parfume

10. All things Apple (iPad, iPhone, iPod) 

This list could go on and on for days.  I have so much to be thankful for.  I'm excited to get a few days to sit down and reflect on it all.  Enjoy your Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment