Friday, October 18, 2013

What's in my Makeup Bag?

I'm a girly girl at heart.  I love makeup, buying it and wearing it.  It is a rare occasion when I go into a store and walk out without at least one cosmetic item.  I own a train case which houses all of my makeup, but on a day-to-day basis, I grab my small makeup bag so that I can quickly make-up my face and slide in my classroom door before the tardy bell sounds!  

Here are the items that are in my makeup bag:

Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation in Medium Dark.  I love this foundation.  I managed to make it though high school without any of the acne problems that most teenagers face.   However, as I grew into womanhood, my skin started doing some sketchy stuff:  oil, dark spots, pimples, enlarged pores, you name it.

 

L.A. Colors Expressions, 6 Color Eyeshadow, BEP411 Precious, .14 Oz Fabulous eyeshadow.  Mind-blowing price!  I bought this at a Dollar General when I was traveling and had failed to pack my normal eyeshadow.  I was shocked at how much I liked this product! 
 http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/66/75/38/6675383ef8d1adc352abcdbc9092bd13.jpg

L.A. Colors Auto Black Eyeliner - NoSz - Black in Black.  I love how easy this pencil is to use.  It's soft, yet strong enough to create fierce eye lines!  And, with the price, I can purchase several of them:  one for my train case, my makeup bag, my purse, and my travel cosmetics bag.
 

MAC Blot Powder Pressed ~ Dark in Dark.  I've been a MAC fan for several years.  I use the blot powder daily to set my foundation.  I also keep it in my purse for those in-between touch ups. 
 


 CoverGirl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara, Black Brown 210, 0.3 Ounce Mascara in Very Black.  Great mascara! 

 


Savvy Plus Moisture Lipstick in Flambe.  I bought this lipstick at Sally Beauty Supply.  I haven't really seen it anywhere else.  Great lipstick.  Long-lasting color. 


What are your must-have makeup items?

No comments:

Post a Comment