Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Ramblings...

1.  Tomorrow begins a new grading period at school.  That's one of the many reasons that I love teaching.  It's time for a fresh start.  I can't believe we've already finished nine weeks of school!  Time flies when you're having fun. 



2.  Football season ends this week for 7th and 8th grade.  The season went by incredibly fast.  I love football, but I love basketball even more.  I think it has a lot to do with the fact that basketball is indoors. 



3.  I'm already missing my daylight.  I thought it was close to bedtime because it was dark outside.  I looked at the clock and it was 5:55 p.m.  It's going to be a long winter. 

 

4.  I need to go shoe shopping. 


5.  I'm thankful that I was able to have a lazy weekend.  It was much needed. 

6.  Some of my friends are already posting about Christmas shopping.  That makes me feel like such a slacker.  On the other hand, I know myself very well.  If I start shopping now, I'll just continue shopping until Christmas, causing me to spend way too much money.  I better stay in my lane and continue my tradition of starting my Christmas shopping after Thanksgiving. 

7.  That lazy weekend that I mentioned in #5 made me realize that I'm in desperate need a of a vacation.

8.  Life is good.  Busy, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment