Monday, October 7, 2013

Must Be Monday

1.   Got ready to pull out of the garage to head to work this morning only to find out that my husband decided to park behind me.  And my keys to his car were upstairs. 

2.  On the way to work, I was delayed by a train.

3.  I arrived at work at 7:20 (I like to be there by 7:10) with no jewelry on. (no wedding band, no watch, no earrings, nothing...)

4.  I'm still fighting with a yucky, yucky cough. 

5.  I'm just a tad bit behind on grading papers.

6.  I submitted my lesson plans online, but I forgot to turn them in to my department head today.  I just realized that a few minutes ago.

7.  I needed to be at faculty meeting, cheer practice, and the homecoming float...all at the same time.  (Come on scientists, perfect this cloning business, why don't you?)

Yep, today is certainly Monday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment