Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Five Link Up!

I look forward to Fridays because I love linking up with Joy over at The Sowell Life!  I love rambling about my week.  But, this week hasn't been so much fun.  One thing I'm thankful for is that I can start anew next week!  Hoping for better days ahead...





<Football deprivation>  My Auburn Tigers didn't play Saturday, so I should have known that my week would be sub par.   I need Tiger football in my life!  LOL  This is how I feel when we have a bye week:
 

<Panther Pride>  Even though my Jr. High Panthers keep coming up short, I'm still standing behind them!  We have three more games and I'm believing in them for a win before the season ends.  I'm especially proud of MY Panther!



<Sickness>  I had lots of students out last week and several of them sent word that it was because they were sick.  Silly me thought that since I've been teaching for 10 years that my body's immune system was strong enough to ward off of those germs that come from the 130+ students who enter my classroom each day.  Wrong. I went to the doctor to get a prescription for my rattling cough only to be diagnosed with walking pneumonia and be put on bed rest for the remainder of the week.

<Missing the Varsity Panthers>  I have been looking forward to going to the PCHS vs. Gadsden City game all season. But, due to the aforementioned item, I'll be watching DVR recordings from my bed and waiting for Fox6 Sideline 2013 to get the game highlights and results. Good luck tonight Panthers!

<Saying Goodbye>  My husband lost his grandmother this week.  He was extremely close to her so this has been very difficult for him.  It's never easy saying goodbye to a loved one.  Especially when it's someone who's so loving and so loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment