Thursday, October 10, 2013

Green Mountain Coffee Review

I love coffee.  I love the aroma, the taste, and the warmth of it.  I love the cozy feeling I get when I cuddle on the couch with my mug of coffee and my Snuggie.  So, you can imagine my extreme excitement when I found out that I was selected to participate in the latest BzzCampaign!   Especially when I opened the box and saw that THIS was inside: 



I got this FREE from BzzAgent!!

In addition to several samples of Green Mountain Coffee's Three Continent Blend K-Cups, I also received several money-saving coupons for Keurig brewing machines and literature that explained the importance of selecting Fair Trade Certified products.





 I am so excited that I was chosen to be a part of the Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Certified campaign.  If you're not familiar with what Fair Trade Certified means, check out Green Mountain Coffee's Facebook page to learn more:  https://www.facebook.com/GreenMountainCoffee



Now, I must say that my Keurig machine has definitely made my "How Did I Ever Live Without It?" list.  I've tried several different K-Cup varieties.  Green Mountain is definitely one of my favorite brands.  But, I do have to admit that Three Continent Blend was a little different from the other Green Mountain varieties that I purchase frequently.  I found that the Three Continet Blend was a tad weaker than I generally prefer.  Nonetheless, it was still a decent cup of coffee.  The aroma was very strong, and the flavor was smooth.  

This is my 6th BzzCampaign and I'm just as excited as I was the first time I was selected to participate in a campaign.  (If you're not familiar with BzzAgent, it's a word of mouth marketing company that allows its members to try new products and then share reviews of the product on social media or on a blog.  All opinions are completely my own.  I am not compensated for my opinions.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment