Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello, February!

A new month is upon us.  Time is certainly on the move.  We've already whisked through the first month of 2015 and so far, 2015 has been pretty good.  Lots of exciting things are on the schedule for this month and I can't wait to see them all come to fruition.


  • Jordan has more Beta Club Conventions to attend.  He is absolutely loving being a state officer.  He's getting the opportunity to travel to some really neat places.  The friendships that he has made and the independence that he's gained from this experience have been absolutely amazing.  He is so blessed to have been chosen for this position. 
  • Jordan is participating in the regional Science Fair.  He worked hard on his experiment and report.  I'm proud of him for being chosen for this honor.  
  • Kaylen will be trying out for school cheer this month! I'm really excited for her.  She's been working hard in tumbling and will be attending some clinics that will hopefully get her ready for tryouts!
  • Kaylen is participating in her first pageant.  I can't wait to see her all dressed up. We're going to have so much fun!  
While the kids are preparing for their busy month, I'll be super busy myself.  Though grad school just started back for me a few days ago, I already have a ton of assignments to do in the coming weeks.  Oh, let's not forget my full-time job teaching and my part-time job teaching online classes.  

Life for me is busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Excuse me while I go in my closet and get my tights and cape!  

Hello, February!!

No comments:

Post a Comment