Sunday, December 21, 2014

Random Ramblings

Here is my randomness for his week...

1)  I said I was going to start blogging more.  What was I thinking?  I can't wait until life slows down a little bit so that I can get back at it.  I just can't seem to squeeze in blogging between working full time, teaching ACCESS, working on grad school assignments, and chauffeuring to tumbling, basketball, voice, and guitar.





2)  This is the first Christmas that neither of the kids have a single toy on their lists. I'm excited about Christmas, but I secretly think I'm procrastinating with the purchases because there is nothing "fun" on either of the lists! #teenagers





3)  I made all As in my first semester of my doctoral program at Samford University!  Whoop, whoop!!



4) 8th grade basketball has been fun, but I can't lie - I'm REALLY excited that Friday night was the last game.  I need to breathe a minute before starting back to school in January.



5)  I hope I have enough books and movies on deck to make it through this holiday season.  I plan to take full advantage of not having to work, do school assignments, or chauffeur kids around for the next eleven days!



Well, there's my randomness for this week.  I hope that everyone enjoys the holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment