Thursday, January 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Vacation Edition

Gros Piton and Petit Piton. Ahhh... I still remember those words being uttered from our shuttle driver's mouth back in October of 2005.  Nearly nine years later, I can still say, without a doubt, that our anniversary trip to St. Lucia was absolutely the best vacation ever!

For our fifth anniversary, the hubs and I visited the lovely island of St. Lucia and stayed at the beautiful all-inclusive, couples-only Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort. I enjoyed the resort very much and was so thrilled that we were able to take advantage of the amenities at all three Sandals resorts on the island!

This was our first all-inclusive vacation and we enjoyed being able to eat, drink, and be entertained without having to worry about cost.  (At least not while we were there, anyway.)  In addition to the lovely beaches, there were nightly activities ranging from outdoor games and contests to karaoke and comedians.  Other than the delicious food, my favorite thing would have to be the couples massages that we received!  (The ONLY time that I've been able to get my husband to agree to going to the spa.)  We really had a wonderful time on our St. Lucia vacation.  I definitely recommend Sandals for any couple looking for an incredible getaway!


This post makes me want to contact my travel agent...











No comments:

Post a Comment