Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, Same Blog!

It has been very interesting reading everyone's resolutions and seeing the new goals that people have set for themselves.  I was very, very close to jumping on the bandwagon and posting a list of resolutions and changes that I plan to make to my blog.  But, then I stepped back for a minute and realized that I still don't know what those plans should be. 

My blog is less than a year old so technically, I guess I'm still trying to "find myself" in the blog world.  With the help of family, friends, and wonderful bloggers, my blog has evolved and grown into something that I'm quite proud of.  One thing I know for sure is that I love writing, especially in this setting.  So, this blog is here to stay!

In the coming weeks, be on the lookout for a fresh new look for the same old blog: Diva on the Run!


No comments:

Post a Comment