Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank you, Veterans!

Every year, on this day, American citizens take the time to be thankful for the servicemen who have given of themselves so that we might remain a free country.  I join my fellow residents in this thankfulness because I understand that not all people enjoy the freedoms that have been afforded to us at the blood, sweat, and tears of those men and women who have stood on the forefront of the effort to allow our country to be free.  Today, and always, I am thankful to live in the United States of America.  I am thankful to enjoy the freedom to choose where I want to live, work, eat, shop, play, and worship.  Freedom is not free, but I am very honored that the price has been paid and am forever indebted to who paid the expensive tab.



No comments:

Post a Comment