Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Mom Diaries - School Lunch Edition

Two turkey sandwiches on honey wheat, one with mayonnaise, one with mustard.  And, WHATEVER you do, don't use the same knife on the mustard sandwich that you used on the mayo sandwich!  One wants chips, the other wants Chex mix.  Chocolate chip cookies in one and fudge stripes in the other.  Juice, bottled water, fruit cups, applesauce, snack cakes, blah, blah, blah.

Tonight is the night before schools starts and I just finished making lunches as the kids prepared their backpacks for the first day of school!

I guess instead of complaining, I should thank my children for the job training, right?  Hey, I guess I'll look on the bright side.  If my career as a teacher doesn't work out, I'll make a great short order cook! 




No comments:

Post a Comment