Saturday, October 11, 2014

Random Ramblings


It's a little embarrassing to admit that it's been nearly three months since my last blog post.  But now, Fall is in the air and I hope to be able to fall back into a regular schedule that includes blogging.  I miss blogging.  It's kind of like therapy for me.  My blog is the place where I can unload all of the randomness that resides in my brain.  Here are my random ramblings for today:


There are only 10 Fridays until Christmas.  Not even sure why I know this because I don't ever shop early.  It seems like the earlier I shop, the more I buy!



It is almost time for the 2014-2015 State Junior Beta Club Conventions to begin!  I can't wait to see my son do his thing as one of the officers representing the state of Alabama. 


I love being a a student at Samford University!  The campus is gorgeous and I am blessed to be a part of an amazing cohort.  I have made relationships with fellow classmates chasing after the same dreams.  Loving this new journey!


I love football season, but I don't love how much I procrastinate on game days.  I've been glued to the television since about 2:30 this afternoon.  (It's now 8:45 and I'm still watching football.)





I could ramble on and on.  But, I have one more game to watch tonight.  Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M is playing as I type...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment